This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our site www.solocarsales.com, including any information that you can provide us through the site when you request information or contract a service, Register to our newsletter or provide your contact information through the form provided for this purpose.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people who are prevented by regulations from giving consent, so when you send us the forms, you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to grant consent.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Company Name: SOLO MARBELLA, SL
Registered Office: Avenida de los Girasoles 347B, Nueva Andalucia 29660
Telephone: + 34 951 10 87 87
Registry data: Mercantile Registry of Malaga, Volume 4825, Book 3733, Page 62, page MA-107336, entry 1.
SOLO MARBELLA, SL, is responsible for your data. (hereinafter we or our).
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The General Data Protection Regulation tells us that personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
At our www.solocarsales.com we may process certain types of personal data, which may include:
– Identity data: name and surname.
– Contact details: email and address.
– Marketing and communications data: preferences to receive marketing communications from us and preferred means of communication.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, trade union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
In the event that you are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of the contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service, and you must notify us in advance.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
– Through the form on our page www.solocarsales.com through our contact email, by phone or postal mail, when:
* Request information about our products or services
* Hire the provision of our services or products
* Through technology or automated interactions: On our site we may Automatic collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. These data are collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want more information, you can consult our cookies policy published on the website.
– Through third parties:
* Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
– For the formalization of a contract between SOLO MARBELLA, SL and you.
– When you give your consent to the processing of your data
– When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
– When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by consulting the exercise of rights section below.
Below we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we are going to use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, in addition to knowing what type of personal data we are going to process. We may process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about this you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request information through the contact form:
To request information about any of our properties^
Purpose: we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the purpose original.
Conservation period: they will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the conservation period will apply, in what is applicable to this treatment.
4. YOUR RIGHTS IN DATA PROTECTION
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of SOLO MARBELLA, SL or to the email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
– Access to your personal data: you can ask SOLO MARBELLA, SL if it is using your personal data.
– To request their rectification, if they are not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
– To request the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by SOLO MARBELLA, SL for the exercise or defense of claims
– To oppose its treatment SOLO MARBELLA, SL will allow the data to be processed in the manner that you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must continue to be processed.
– To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, SOLO MARBELLA, SL, will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
You can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercise your previous rights: Here
Complain to the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which SOLO MARBELLA, SL is treating your data, you can direct your complaints to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent one for it: Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We may need to ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who does not have the right to receive it.
We resolve all requests within the legal term indicated 1 month. However, it can take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already carried out a series of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
– Service providers that provide information technology and system administration services.
– Professional advisers including lawyers, auditors and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consultancy services
All data processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and treat it in accordance with the GDPR.
We only allow such processors to process your data for certain purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can ask us, in compliance with transparency, for a list of who these companies are that provide us with services, you can do so by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicion of violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event that a security breach occurs, as regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34.
Update: Version 1.3
Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 18:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 14:00